selling 64 barracuda

-

abuong01

Reaction score
Trying to gauge the value of my 64 numbers matching 4 sp 273 V8 barracuda in order to sell it. The car runs perfect, has new brakes, new clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing and a brand new interior (from headliner down to carpets) sitting in original legendary interiors boxes awaiting install
THere are about five to six minor rust spots on panels and drivers door, roof and trunk are perfect. Great car just have a change in job circumstances and would rather sell than put more money into it for body and paint work.
No pictures to post right now, just trying to guage interest and value to someone who wants to do some rust repair to outter skin and is handy with installing a brand new interior. Rear glass perfect, front glass needs to be replaced as the laminate is peeling. Front glass needs to come out anyway to install the headliner.
Legendary kit was purchased from Dante's MOPAR. Includes two bucket covers, rear cover, new bucket cushions, full carpet, seat backs, door panels, headliner and sun visors. Interior cost over $3k and is unboxed.
Thoughts? Anyone interested can PM me for car location and pictures.

Please email some photos to:

Thanks!

Lots of pics sent earlier this evening. Car is dusty, not as faded as it looks. Someone put a spray on it in the early 80's well before I bought it. Crappy respray right over older paint.
I have all receipts for brakes, clutch, tranny seal, carb rebuild, legendary interior, etc.
rust is minimal, I would repair it myself if skilled enough.
Won't get what I have into it so will look for realistic and fair offers for car and/or car and boxed interior.
I love the car, starts right up and drives. Might be a small leak in fuel pump, haven't worried about it enough to look that closely. Needs a leaf spring repair or replacement on driver side soon. Looks to be fatigued and for less than 300 bucks can get both springs and all bushings. Had order in for them then cancelled when deciding to sell.
Tires are good but getting dry and older so I would replace them after rust and interior are done. Not urgent but good for,safety purposes.

My name is angelo if you want to talk I can give you my wireless number.

-
Back