-
Status
Not open for further replies.

two fords

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nice set of A body headers The headers are for the wider A body I think 67 & up. . Also have new collectors with them. Can deliver within two hour ride of Central NJ for fuel
$175.00 & fuel
The headers don't have a name on them. Could possibly be Hooker that whats on the box for the collectors.
There is only surface rust no pitting and minor dings.
Bob

Attachments

• DSC00201.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC00202.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 206
I have a nice set of A body headers I will swap for exhaust manifolds for 63/66 273,340 or a 92 5.9 set, The headers are for the wider A body I think 67 & up. I will pick up the shipping both ways for out right swap. Also have new collectors with them.
Bob

[email protected] or (732) 632-2768

what kind of headers? and no emails or phone numbers unless your a gold member

I had the headers in a 65 Dart I was told that was the correct application. It not correct there for the wider A body car. The headers fit but the torsion bars can't be re-installed. If i'am not mistaken the wider A's started in 67 or 68.

I check for a manufactures tag and try to upload pictures today. Sorry about the information I am new to the site and as usual didn't read the rules. Again my apologies

I had the headers in a 65 Dart I was told that was the correct application. It not correct there for the wider A body car. The headers fit but the torsion bars can't be re-installed. If i'am not mistaken the wider A's started in 67 or 68.

I check for a manufactures tag and try to upload pictures today. Sorry about the information I am new to the site and as usual didn't read the rules. Again my apologies
It is alright, just edit your post and remove your info, otherwise the mods will remove your ad.

Best of luck with the trade!:cheers:

I have a set on my 318 and I want headers. The motor came out of a 68 cornet, is there a difference between A and B body manifolds. Ill trade you if you want, Im in nepa.

35999_1427089368753_1578387732_31031511_7262352_n.jpg

I have a NICE set off of my 66 Dart GT - factory 273 manifolds - had them on a 340 in there... they were just coated with Eastwoods Stailness paint and haven't been reinstalled - building a 360 for my 66 GT // - So these Headers fit in your 65 GT with no problems or interference anywhere ? starter , oil filter etc ?? what brand headers are they ?

Regards,
Clay

I had them in and the one tube interferes with the torsion bar. It can't be slid back in.

Is it possible to get side views of the manifolds on the engine? I could pick them up and bring the headers & collectors. What is your location in PA? I am in central Jersey. I have a 360 with early X heads. I am getting a lot of responses but the distance makes it cost prohibitive. I am realy looking for the 91/ 95 magum truck manifolds but any thing that will work Ill take.
Bob

If Evan does not take them I want them. I have a set of A-body exhaust manifolds. I am not sure that Coronet manifolds are what you are looking for. PM sent

Do you want to swap or sell? If selling whats theprice and shipping to 08820
Bob

I had these up for a swap. But found a set of manifolds locally. I am new to this site and want to thank all for the massive response. Also an apology to those who want them. I am placing them for sale for the cost of the manifolds.
Set of A body headers The headers are for the wider A body I think 67 & up. . Also have new collectors with them. Can deliver within two hour ride of Central NJ for fuel
$175.00 & fuel
The headers don't have a name on them. Could possibly be Hooker that whats on the box for the collectors.
There is only surface rust no pitting and minor dings.
Bob[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• DSC00201.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC00202.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 137
So are you not trading anymore? Im located 30 miles northeast of Scranton in Honesdale, 18431. It looks like 2 1/2 hours to get here, seems a little far to me. Your choice.

Those headers are not Hookers. They are copies and most likely something like blackjack or flowtech, etc.

Might want to look up what the cheapies at summit cost.

Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back