-
Status
Not open for further replies.

branded209

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 72 swinger roller I have a motor and trany also if some is interested, they are not currently in the car- the body is is great condition my only real peeve is that the previous owner shaved the door handles. Its current on its tags and registration is on a current none op. the front seats have tears, the the back are spotless, headliner is great. needs a windshield the neighbors kid threw a big *** rock and it cracked it.

I don't need the extra car and I am trying to buy a motorcycle

pics will follow-

Location- Stockton, Ca
Price- $2,500

WP_000214.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What considerate neighbors...ought to make him pay for it...last time I checked, Safelite wants about $400 to come out and replace the front glass for my Scamp.

sorry...I'll curb my opinions.

Does it have any typical Mopar rust? Floorpans? Trunk? quarters? Rails? etc?

Update! the motor and tranny will be coming with the car- also im looking for any kind of nice- I guess they are called sportster style motorcycles in trade, it does not have to be a Harley. The price is still $2500 or best offer

only 100k origional miles on the motor, the tranny has something wrong with it idk what exactly. doesn't like shifting into third. it has a 1500 stall converter on it

Ok everybody so my swinger is still up for sale, but i have a problem my daily driver swingers transmission just went out! so good new for you bad for me price for it is $2000 OBO! please help me, make an offer! If you have an A833 4 speed setup I will trade you straight out as long as its in good shape... common FABO don't fail me now I have two jobs and no car to get to them in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back