Selling parts on FABO

-

ram250098

69 Barracuda
Reaction score
Just clear things up, what is the rule {if any} for selling parts. I think I may have pissed off a couple people and for that I am sorry, but when I posted the part I was getting guy's posting in the thread and guy's PM me and not posting in the thread.
I kind of lost track of who I sent shipping quotes to and who responded back..ok yes my fault.
Who gets the part???
Maybe post first then send a PM so it can be not dispute over who asked first, and if not heard back in a day, next in line get it...just my .02
Once again sorry to those I think I might have missed.
AL

There should be a date/time stamp on both e-mails and posts. First come, first served as far as I'm concerned.

I say respond with a "PM Sent" (there's your date and time stamp) and then send PM. First responder gets first dibs. they don't want it, go to the next, yada, yada, yada, nice and simple!

This is allways something that happens. People post in the thread and some don't. Then the thread posters scream what about me, I was next.

IMO, if you the possible purchaser of the part see it, like it, post you sent a PM and then PM the seller for a time and date stamp just like a ticket to be called at a deli counter. Take a ticket and sit and wait.

I run into the same problem.

-
Back