Not open for further replies.

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
I need about 4 Great Dame reefer back door hinges. I'm about to loose both back doors. Hinges are made of pot metal. I thought there might be a trailer mechanic on here that can help me out.

SEMI TRAILER HINGE.jpg

Yes and I'll do something like that if I have to. Figured if I could get the hinges easily I would just replace them. I don't know how hard they are to come by. Thanks

Those are a common service item and you can get them from any semi trailer dealer since they work on all brands and usually have those bits in stock.

There are a couple different depths on the hinges. Would be best to take one with you to a real trailer shop to match up. As said above, they are a very common and cheap. Hopefully you can get the 3 bolts out without the nutserts spinning in the door.

FYI, I went to a local Great Dane parts dealer. Bought 4 hinges and 4 pins for $58.00. Not to bad I thought. Got them on and now I feel safe that the rear doors won't fall off.

Yeah Roy, feel safer not having one of the doors bean you when the hinge breaks. LMAO

I recognized what it was before you turned it into a storage shed. Great Dane had some heavy duty trailers back then, I wouldn't want to wrestle one of the doors by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back