Senior vs Junior bike build

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Wow, have you been following the build off between OCC and PJD Cadilac bike contest? I just voted on line and Junior is smoking his dad. Out of 31,882 total votes, Senior has 926 votes, Junior has 30,956!

Wow, have you been following the build off between OCC and PJD Cadilac bike contest? I just voted on line and Junior is smoking his dad. Out of 31,882 total votes, Senior has 926 votes, Junior has 30,956!

Yeah every one hates the Dad because he talks crap about his sons. I don't think it matters what he builds any more. I did like juniors bike better though.

i'm sure there is some c**p between the two, but i think they are playing us for ratings.

i'm sure there is some c**p between the two, but i think they are playing us for ratings.

X2

Both of them have more issues than rolling stone. Both are incredibly lazy, and *** holes to boot. The only person in the entire shop that i'd trust to touch any bike I owned was Rick.

All the so called reality shows build drama from relatively nothing for the sake of ratings. It's my guess, that with out all the personal conflict, these shows would be pretty boring.
Besides the personal conflict, how many times can an engine, or another part, arrive behind schedule? Or can the bike get to the paint shop late? Or someone screw up a part at the last minute? Or have a crucial part arrive just in the nick of time?
When does that stop being "drama" and become cliche'?

I think the final pieces that they produce are freakin' awesome, but the BS they use to sell the show is a yawn.

I use to watch the show at first, Mikey would do some funny stuff.
The fighting would get to me so I quit watching.
They are all best of friends, it is just another reality show looking for good ratings.

Kenny

I can't believe the bikes are that split in the voting. I like Sr.'s bike.. Jr's seems like the same ol' OCC chopper... except with a Caddy fender and air ride.. Sr's is different for a change..

I liked and diisliked certain elements of both bikes and really couldn't chose.

For example:

Jr.'s bike like,
Handle bars, tank, exhaust.
Dislike,
Engine, horrendus rear fender, ghetto air ride.

Senior's Bike Like,
Engine, fuel injection, NO2 injection, rear fender, wheels, generally it's a much more sophisticated bike and the bike I would prefer to ride.
Dislike, Handlebars...

After writing this up, I figure I like Senior's bike best.

BTW, I hate it when they first fire up a bike and they crank up the background music. I don't want to hear the music, I want to HEAR THE DANG BIKE!!!! I also wish they would have focused more on the technology and fabrication on these bikes rather than the commando Jr. shop raid.

Both these guys are brilliant when it comes to making money and even though there is drama, they are certainly playing it up for the dough.

I don't watch that show. Cant stand it. I was flipping through the cannels and seen the very end of that one though. I liked Senior's bike the most.

-
Back