September 19th Mopar

-

Deweywinger&howe

Reaction score
7578BB30-5DDB-4740-B39C-344994B0CFDA.png
We need street cars and trucks for this event.This is a test run for2 or 3 events

Well now that I know where it is, just a little out of my ballpark from N.Y.. Thanks for the invite anyway.

Do you have a link for the event? Hard to read the small picture. I'm a little over 3 hours away...
Hello, I don't really have a link to the event but the best way to follow it is to search Facebook for "Mopar Special At Eddyville Raceway Park" and "like" our page. Hopefully this is a clearer image.
Screenshot_20200906-174045_OneDrive.jpg

Little too long of a haul on short notice (6.5 hours), but I'll keep it in mind for next year. I have family in Ottumwa.

I must be spoiled...600 to win?
Our local track is 1500 to win in box/ no box and about a 1/3 of the season 2000 to win. And thats just the weekly program

I must be spoiled...600 to win?
Our local track is 1500 to win in box/ no box and about a 1/3 of the season 2000 to win. And thats just the weekly program
You ARE spoiled. I'm gonna pay $100 for a test-n-tune, simply because my combo is new, the car hasn't been run for years, and cause i want to. My local track is trying to make up for revenue lost as fast as possible. It's either that, or close the doors for good,(again).
I'm gonna do my part to keep my 20- minutes-away track open.

7537CF32-024C-4CC4-A551-78E6CD9D80B6.png
Thanks for the encouragement. What have you done personally to have Mopar classes at Utopia Dragstrip in the Areayou reside.If you read the whole flyer you’ll feel better about our payout.We re thrilled to be on track.We don’t have Carlisle the Nats Norwalk & Milan handy& I ll bet you criticize one of them too.

View attachment 1715596383 Thanks for the encouragement. What have you done personally to have Mopar classes at Utopia Dragstrip in the Areayou reside.If you read the whole flyer you’ll feel better about our payout.We re thrilled to be on track.We don’t have Carlisle the Nats Norwalk & Milan handy& I ll bet you criticize one of them too.

Sorry pal, just stating a fact, the payouts are pretty small.
Btw, i am a sponsor at Monster mopar.
I pay the purse for the 11.50 shootout my wife and i sponsor.
750 to win, 350 runnerup, 150 semi’s, 75 1/8’s , 20 bucks to enter. Pro, super pro and sportsman pay 1500

-
Back