Seven year itch

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
Well, I've owned my Barracuda about 7 years now (more like 8 actually but 7 sounds better :D) and I'm thinking of selling it to start on something new. Perhaps another convertible. I'm not sure what to do but I thinking something new might rekindle my fire to restore another. Anybody else feeling the seven year itch?

i was on my AWB plymouth project but since i have started working on it again (time/space/tool available) it has really got moving again...

if it just sits there you wont want it... just gotta start messing with it and before you know it it will be sucking the money right out of you!

BTW im @ 6 years...

Attachments

• Belvedere Stock (92).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 167
  • AFX Street Rod (65).JPG
    117 KB · Views: 163
  • 0701111444.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 175
I got the 17 year itch and started this turbo 6 build, Im back, baby! And the money is flowing again...out of my wallet!

I got the itch too, to start working on mine again... maybe finally paint it! I need to swap the tranny out first though so it is drivable again....

I've bonded with this car (among many others) but it may be time to move on. I'm thinking about another vert, not quite sure of the powerplant yet.

Attachments

• Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_2755 (Small).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 107
Im getting that too, but its only been 4 years... haha.

I think its mainly because mine is mostly done. It looks good, it runs good, so the only thing I can to do to scratch the project itch is to build a big motor for it or do something else expensive and stupid.

I don't want to put a roll bar in it, so there's not a lot of point in trying to go a whole lot faster. My other crazy option was to build a stroker so I could run about the same with a more streetable gear.

However, I should be able to buy a nice A-body driver for what a good 408 would cost, which would seem a better way to spend the money...

-
Back