Sexy Pair of Sixty-Sixes!!

-
Those are nice, but I was thinking about the one where you were doing donuts and I think that you broke a motor mount or a drive shaft? LOL :happy1:

Here is my favorite one :burnout:

My favorite one to :cheers: I remember the first time I seen it and showed it to many folks here on the hill, so glad you put these back up for us :cheers::cheers:

Those are nice, but I was thinking about the one where you were doing donuts and I think that you broke a motor mount or a drive shaft? LOL :happy1:

You just had to bring that up??? LOL Ok, here they are in order on that day

Here is the bad one, it helps to take it out of reverse when you dump the clutch and powerbrake it :wack: I now have a "reverse indicator" light :cheers:

4 days later here I was racing it, but taking it very easy cause I was nervous about breaking it again

This run was against a 340 4-speed Dart, believe it was a 410 stroker, he is a member here now on FABO

Here is my redemption video a year later :angryfir:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOxQ67LrG8o&list=FLTDkcvqdELYl4CEeyhm2ORw&index=83"]Albany Chrysler Center Car Show Burn Outs 2010 #11 - YouTube[/ame]

Tell your dad he needs to adjust and tighten that shift knob! :) Nice looking cars. If you want to build another, I have two '66 Formula S's with the same color combo that I'm going to sell. Both are automatics though....

LOL that's the one. Hey I once had a Chevy truck and the only way to spin the tires was to dump the clutch in reverse. Thanks for sharing again.

Dad's just getting back at you for hammering on the family car after you got your license. But you didn't do that! That's your story and your sticking to it right.:D

That's awesome your dad having his fish that long.

Thank for the pictures Keith!

Tom
Well Tom you just hit the nail right on the head! You should ask Keith about a car nicknamed" The Blue Bunny ". Pete

-
Back