Sgbarracuda??? Is he ok?

-
I am sorry that I never got to meet him in person.
He was a very sharp and knowledgeable gentleman!
I enjoyed our conversations.
Perhaps we will meet in Heaven and chat.

I picked up some brakes I have to swap on @mopardug's rear end I put together for him. We got home and I pointed at the box and told Kitty, "look Roy wrote that on that box and on those drums, that's his handwriting" Made me really sad.

I am sorry that I never got to meet him in person.
He was a very sharp and knowledgeable gentleman!
I enjoyed our conversations.
Perhaps we will meet in Heaven and chat.
Man, he lived maybe 15 orso miles from me, and wanted to meet... we never MADE the time.... sucks, and it Hurts. Just Remember Everything ain't Promised, and Some Day, May Be Never, cause there's only one Forever....

Man, he lived maybe 15 orso miles from me, and wanted to meet... we never MADE the time.... sucks, and it Hurts. Just Remember Everything ain't Promised, and Some Day, May Be Never, cause there's only one Forever....
...and here I am several hundred miles away and got to meet him many times. Enough to call him friend. I agree. Be thankful everyday.

...and here I am several hundred miles away and got to meet him many times. Enough to call him friend. I agree. Be thankful everyday.
Amen, well, the first time we talked ( just about parts) , he was on the road. Then we talked again, and was going hunting....

Amen, well, the first time we talked ( just about parts) , he was on the road. Then we talked again, and was going hunting....
.....and we all know what happened after that. We were talkin about it tonight at supper. I still caint believe it. He was here only a couple weeks before. We shook hands. I'm really glad we were on good terms. You just never know.

.....and we all know what happened after that. We were talkin about it tonight at supper. I still caint believe it. He was here only a couple weeks before. We shook hands. I'm really glad we were on good terms. You just never know.
No Sir, Ya Don't Man....

-
Back