shafers mopar pix

-
Nice pics Shafer. I used to live in Goldsboro NC which is not that far from Wilson. I don't know if you are familiar with Pikeville or not but there is an old AMC dealer there that has a whole yard full of cool old cars and a nive 69 AMX inside. He took me for a tour years ago and would make some excellent pictures.

Nice pics Shafer. I used to live in Goldsboro NC which is not that far from Wilson. I don't know if you are familiar with Pikeville or not but there is an old AMC dealer there that has a whole yard full of cool old cars and a nive 69 AMX inside. He took me for a tour years ago and would make some excellent pictures.
I live on hwy 117 only 6 miles from that place , i understand some of the amcs in the weeds are brand new and have never been titled. I have to see if the guy will let me tour.

When I went I was peeking through the fence and he came out and asked me if I wanted a tour, really nice old guy. He has a guestbook he has everyone sign who goes through. Really cool way to spend an afternoon !!!

When I went I was peeking through the fence and he came out and asked me if I wanted a tour, really nice old guy. He has a guestbook he has everyone sign who goes through. Really cool way to spend an afternoon !!!

i'll try that and maybee i can post new pix

-
Back