Shaker hood on A body?

-

mopar_1974

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has done it or has seen one done. I thought it would be something interesting to see.

Haven't seen it but it would be interesting,the shaker scoop might be to big for an A-body hood though.

PhotoShop pros get on it!!!!!! Let's see what kind of magic you can work.

There was one 67-69 Barracuda at Spring/Fall Flings years back that had a shaker on a /6 and the bubble was offset IIRC on the hood?? Anyone remember this car. A member here and Moparts owns it now but it has a 70 'Cuda hood grafted on it.

I think it had sport mirrors and a factory sunroof on it was too.

wow i really like the looks of that pink barracuda. i wouldnt think the shaker scoops would be much if any bigger than the six pack scoops. and i think those look great. i agree with Dave, PHOTOSHOP GUYS! i wanna see a duster with a shaker. :)

I wanna see an early barracuda with one too

Might be the same car as mentioned above, but in the 80's there was a black 67'ish notchback Barracuda with a /6 and the offset Shaker set-up featured in one of the Mopar mags. Seems like it had aluminum modular wheels back then?

I'd leave it to the Hemi 'Cuda, where it belongs.

naw, do anything you can to make you car stand out from the others....theres plenty of "back to factory" restorations out there, why not cut into the sheetmetal. mopars had some way cool stuff that should of been on some of the other cars too, (like air grabber, six pack scoop, shaker hood, cuda gills, TA or AAR side exhaust) thats why ive always been into mopars and not bowties or blueovals. I want somebody to pick my car out of a line of yellow dusters

-
Back