Shark Attack!!!!!!

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
what do you think of the new look???

Picture 166 (Small).jpg

Picture 164 (Small) (Small).jpg

Love them grilles ! I know a wrecking yard around here that has one. But my brother said it had a piece or 2 of the "teeth" missing. I should go back for another look. Is it worth buying ?? can they be fixed somehow ?
107_0715.jpg

The grill looks great on your car Mike!
Hey fastback383 I'd snatch that grill up in a second!!! There not reproducing those grills so even if it's got some missing fins it can probably be fixed.

fastback383 said:
I should go back for another look. Is it worth buying ?? can they be fixed somehow ?

For what those grills are going for I'd snag it in a heartbeat. Any decent model builder worth his Zap-Gap can splice in the missing teeth and make it very presentable!

BTW: Grill looks good Mike! :glasses2:

Grab that little beauty! I have a background as a jewler and given enough time I could resto that thing to better than new condition. Too bad it will not fit on my '73! In any case, even if you don't want it, someone else will. Hurry up and buy it before some kids come along and throw rocks at it.

-LY

Maybe I had better go and look at it again. If it's not too late . There was this other old wrecking yard out in the boonies that this old man was running. I'd say 80 + yrs old. Had some old cars in it , a couple of 400's and a few 383's some real old stuff too. But he would not let you touch that though. Well my brother went back there this weekend past to pick up a couple of the BB TF's that were laying aroound. Guess what ? Gone , everything . The whole yard was empty! My brother was just about in tears when he told me. He thought he had this little gold mine of old Mopar stuff. I guess the old fellow kicked off and his family went in and cleaned it out. What a piss off ! We picked up a mint 63 Plymouth grille out of there for 5$ last year. No more deals now.......Makes me sick........
picture0044xd.jpg

-
Back