Not open for further replies.

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
Contact seller
i have for sale a center for a sharks tooth grille 65.00 plus shipping in crossville tenn

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

any better pictures showing the hole thing? I may be interested! send me a pm with pictures if you would please

well how much of a grill do you need i ve got a 2 parts sharktooth grill i ve been robbing parts off

Id like a complete one but depending on how complete yours is...I could possibly peice one togeather....depends...I need better pictures

And...............?
:toothy10:

That was funny, 66340SEDAN. That thing may not be mint after another 16 years outside, tho.

Oops .. this post will probably be deleted (no talking, unless it's regarding the part for sale--good rule, tho. I tried to implement that on my site, didn't work, LOL).

how much for your grille and photos to (PM for address)

If you are refering to the post from the guy about the shark grille he has that's been parked 16 years I already ask and he told me 1500.00 lol

if your refering to my mint regular duster grille I'm not sure on price but I know I would need a grille to replace it. There is pictures of it on my profile aswell as in my resto thread ( link in my signature below)

Sent from iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back