She go to Wal Mart

-
Sorry not my thing,had to kill it after 30 seconds. I kept hoping it would get better....

I watched about 3 seconds and then I couldn't stand any more but thought I would post it up here to see what the reaction would be. What is this world coming to???

That was the dumbest song I have ever heard. He must have worked on those lyric's for a least hours........................................... NOT! :sign5:

Now thats what I call a stroker. My Dusters stroker has about the same bump to it. But she will never see a wal-mart

Did my dog duke turn his head

WELL NOW,...Rumpity Rump,...I watched It with the audio off and Ted Nugent "Wango Tango cranked on the stereo,...but I may be a little warped...

I'm a liberal....and damn.....never shop at wal-mart.....is that part of the reason?

Jeez Louise... I'm a Walmart as a last resort person anyways... Can I file with the IRS to get 42 seconds of my life back???

Im sure they will send you a cheque,lol. As long as your on welfare...

I'm sure it appeals to some people,but I'm not one of them.I gotta sore neck ,too.

If this **** happened at my walmart, i might actually shop there ROFL! :laughing:

My dog got up after 20 seconds walked half way across the room and looked back at me and went:puker:

-
Back