She Just Loves a Good Thrashing...

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
took the dart out looking for hemicop... found his house but he wasn't home...

so i practiced my sure grip skills a couple of times and cleaned out the secondaries...

so much fun!

did you practice in front of his house so he would know you stopped by ?

Just so you know his Hemi puts out somewhere in the area of 830 hp, I doubt your slant is going to impress him:tongue2:

We need Videos

i little old be you get the idea

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVseXbit2gI"]YouTube - ‪Just a Tune Up‬‏[/ame]

Just so you know his Hemi puts out somewhere in the area of 830 hp, I doubt your slant is going to impress him:tongue2:

well he wasn't home but you would be amazed what my little slant can do... it impressed the guy that makes SS dart/cuda clones, the best clones out there so will just have to see!

Those were great.

yea my starts were so bad cuz i was staring at the tach trying to be very consistent so were could get a good tune in it...

other wise i would have destroyed that ford.. still won but not by much

and the 90's RS camero...KIA

mazda 6 KIA

I am impressed :eek:ccasion:
And I enjoyed seeing that /6 move down the track again 805moparkid.
Thank you for bringing them back up this morning :happy7:

Can never remember the name of that place, at one point it was Phoenix Raceway Park or something like that, I think?

maybe firebird in Chandler was but all the photo's ive seen from back in the day it was speedworld...
I am impressed :eek:ccasion:
And I enjoyed seeing that /6 move down the track again 805moparkid.
Thank you for bringing them back up this morning :happy7:

no problem Memike! i have slicks for it and my cold air system is all done so i need rims and it will be back out for some more testing!

Attachments

• 100_4566.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 100_4571.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_4572.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 202
  • 100_4574.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_4614.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 200
  • 100_4615.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 203
maybe firebird in Chandler was but all the photo's ive seen from back in the day it was speedworld...

no problem Memike! i have slicks for it and my cold air system is all done so i need rims and it will be back out for some more testing!

I have a question. One is the scoop Having the tall air filter like you do and get more air that way did you have to readjust your carb for the amount of air that goes in?

I have a question. One is the scoop Having the tall air filter like you do and get more air that way did you have to readjust your carb for the amount of air that goes in?

most people dont realize that they are restricting there engine with a small filter... thats why you see tractor pull guys with like 5 filter lol

ok well i drive it with the air cleaner on and run 66/74 jets...

@ the track it like 70/74 with the air cleaner off...

and no the 600 mech secondary is fine lol

most people dont realize that they are restricting there engine with a small filter... thats why you see tractor pull guys with like 5 filter lol

ok well i drive it with the air cleaner on and run 66/74 jets...

@ the track it like 70/74 with the air cleaner off...

and no the 600 mech secondary is fine lol

BTW did you make your scoop?

But a stock /6 could not handle a 600 correct?

Would I get the same effect with a slant and super six intake with a 2bbl ?
I will send a pm on the rest of my question later

BTW did you make your scoop?

But a stock /6 could not handle a 600 correct?

Would I get the same effect with a slant and super six intake with a 2bbl ?
I will send a pm on the rest of my question later

no the scoop is a hemi SS scoop off ebay for 50 bucks...

a stock six could handle a VACUUM seconday carb i imagine if tuned right...

and the effect is simple... COLD air... as ling as your getting cold air it will be happier... there are some scoop dynamics that need to be taken into account though

-
Back