Sheet Metal for '67 Fish

-

BrendonAF

Reaction score
Hey FABO,

I finally got a restoration shop to take my 1967 Barracuda! It's been a bit hectic the last month with having shop owners stop by and give me estimates on how much it is going to take to get the sheet metal done and the car in primer, but things are moving forward in about the next 2-3 weeks.

Since the first thing to handle is getting the metalwork done, I find myself in need of picking up a few things. I have floor pans and a trunk pan, but could use some help in tracking down where I can get the trunk pan extensions and some lower quarter patch panels.

Additionally, I would be interested in taking a fastback trunk lid off someone's hands :thumrigh:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction,

Brendon

Have you checked Tamraz auto. Check their website.

Thanks for the tip! I checked the site, but came up null. AMD sheet metal has the same pieces and then some for a '67, so i'll still be checking around for now.

I found out that it is better to check the "online" part of the Tamraz site as it lists more parts than the other. They also have a warehouse/outlet in Plainfield, IL which is 10 minutes from my brother's house. If you have your parts shipped there and picked up, there is no shipping charge. Keep that in mind if you ever need anything. Since you are in Indiana, you may be able to pick them up, or maybe give me a call and I can be your "middle man".

-
Back