She's LUMP! Restore or Part/Scrap? FABO Help!

-
i miss them too... was always looking forward to updates to this and the other threads...kinda inspiring...

This is Lex Luthor speaking. I know everyone has been wonderig where mom and dad are at. Dad is in time-out right now and mom is grounded to her room. LOL!!! They both have been very busy. Dad is busy with cars and mom with homework. Since I am the main DAWG around here I had the time to let you know all is well. Maybe in a few weeks things will settle down and they will be back on here. Well, time to chill and pass out for the night. Got to find my mom so she can tuck me in with my blankie.

Attachments

• lex.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 418
Happy Holidays glad to here from you Lex tell Mom & Dad I said hey and be safe and well for the Holidays. Hey Lex don't let them feed you to much that might be a bad sign, just kiddin little buddy eat all you can.
Brad

Thanks everyone who invited them back. Merry Christmas to all, now I'm waiting for New Years updates!

Sorry.
Just been dealing with depression, no income, and a long line of repairs to keep any 1 of our cars running. Lots of work of late on our stuff but no money work.
Lump has had a reman carb installed, burned through 2 ballast resistors, and had 2 fuel tank sensors installed (1st new one bad) sense I was last here on FABO. Lump is also developing an intermitent lifter noise, comes and goes. I hope that isn't going to lead to more bad news!
I have been spread too thin on too many projects of late.
Last 2 weeks has been better. Finally hauled like 4 junkers, bought and resold a mini van so we got a HOUSE PAYMENT WOO HOO!!!
This past Sat. got to buy a 1 owner, garage kept 2001 Windstar Limited. ABB is getting it for a daily driver. The original owner hydroplaned it into a guard rail (Should have bought those new tires) So monday I was tracking body parts and will be putting on miles today to get all the parts. Am trying to fix by this Sat so ABB and Lex can visit family in Louisville.
ABB and Lex was last seen sitting in the Van Sunday night watching a Disney dog movie on it's built in flat screen! WOW is that thing loaded or what!!
Still working on a blue Metro for resale too.
Got to keep busy or we'll be moving into that cardboard box for the holidays!
I wanted to say thanks to all who have written. I'll try to be on here more soon. But only look for me here or my other threads or PM's. I won't be posting anything for sale on FABO anymore and I won't be in the tech sections giving advise either. It's like as soon as we popped that 20K members here we started getting the garbage that comes with it too.
Good Times!:cheers:
I want to wish all who have been so nice to us, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
John:coffee2:

I am glad to hear from you John. I pray things keep getting better.

Merry Christmas

The wagon restore on "FMJ only" has been deleted.
Restore not deleted, just FMJ publishing and membership.

I now publish on FABO ONLY!
So I guess I'll hide the wagon work.

I am sorry for any FABO members time I waisted by having you look/register over there.
MY BAD.
Please forgive me.
John.:cool:

Thanks for the heads-up about that site and sorry about the bad vibe you got. You can post about the Calamity Jane wagon right here. Your restoration threads are very instructive and inspiring. There's no rule saying you can't show an Aspen here. Don't hide the wagon!

Thanks for the heads-up about that site and sorry about the bad vibe you got. You can post about the Calamity Jane wagon right here. Your restoration threads are very instructive and inspiring. There's no rule saying you can't show an Aspen here. Don't hide the wagon!

Thanks for saying goldfish65.
It's just not an A Body.
Also thinking of ramping down publishing now.

Have a great day today GF65!
Your friend,
John.:D

John,
I really hope you don't ramp down your publishing and your posts, they are great! I know many people here enjoy them. Forget about the people over on FMJ bodies, one thing I have learned in my life is not everybody can get along. So they have their own website and can run it the way they see fit. Your welcome over here and I personally look forward to your posts. I am a DIY as well, and my project right now is a fox body Mustang. I know I dare not post a build thread here about that, but I enjoy seeing how you tackle problems and get these cars into great looking drivers again. I learn a few things on the way and can use those techniques on my build. So in other words PLEASE KEEP CAR HUNT GOING!!!!!! If the people over at FMJ bodies or here for that matter don't like your posts, then its real easy for them to just ignore them and go about their day. For the people that enjoy them they are a real good source for info, and I for one like your style of writing.

Again I hope you continue to post, I also hope we get a build thread going on the wagon. I think its a great car and will definately be cool when your done with it. I will post the same in Lumps thread as I enjoy that thread as well.

Hope you keep on what you do!

Dan

John I just want to say thank you! If not for this thread I wouldn't be a member of FABO. I was searching for a forum due to my recent acquisition of a '72 Duster. ( Still haven't driven the 500 miles to go pick it up but it's in good hands for now.) While searching the web I found this thread and was completely hooked, With help from alex_borges_br Brazilian Dart build, I decided to become a member. I sincerely hope things in your world get better, if there is anything a broke Mopar guy in South Alabama can do feel free to ask. Your thread brought Me here and I will be gaining a lot from it. Once again Thank You and hopefully you can get back to a better place soon. David

-
Back