Shipping to/from the US

-

Dana67Dart

The parts you don't add don't cause you no trouble
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

On the customs forms there is the "Harmonized Tariff Number", I recall shipping cell phone case samples to China and this was an important part to the shipping documents. We had a team dedicated to logistics so they provided the numbers.

So the question...

What do you all put on the customs forms?

All of the parts would be repair parts for a larger assembly.

Like a reproduction Barracuda backup light bulb housing or a replacement heater control pin. But it might also be a finished product like a complete backup light housing for a 67 Dart

(yes I know I could put it is a gift and go with that but I'm trying to do things legit!)

Hi all,

On the customs forms there is the "Harmonized Tariff Number", I recall shipping cell phone case samples to China and this was an important part to the shipping documents. We had a team dedicated to logistics so they provided the numbers.

So the question...

What do you all put on the customs forms?

All of the parts would be repair parts for a larger assembly.

Like a reproduction Barracuda backup light bulb housing or a replacement heater control pin. But it might also be a finished product like a complete backup light housing for a 67 Dart

(yes I know I could put it is a gift and go with that but I'm trying to do things legit!)
Google it. I'm in Canada and Canada Post has a website you can search providing your info to come up with a correct code. Maybe US Post has something along the same lines?

-
Back