Shirley Temple

-

/6 Matt

30 Degrees Crooked
Reaction score
May she rest in peace. We lost her yesterday at age 85. What a shane, one of the few good role models for child stars

Watched many of her shows, The one were she is in a home for children with no parents was one of very many of my fav's, we all know good ship lolly Pop because of her.
I agree /6 Matt we need some realistic role models for the young children these days.
RIP Shirley Temple and thank you for all the fun and sweet hart warming shows you shared with us alone with that very fine voice and dancing you shared with millions .

Sad to hear this, she was my grandmas favorite actress when she was younger....RIP.

I'm taking this news kind of hard today but if one is to follow her example you put a smile on, get to work and give your 110%.

You know she went to hospitals to cheer up wounded soldiers, not an easy thing to do. After her acting career she worked for years for our government as a diplomat.

It's pretty remarkable, I've seen a lot of food/drinks go completely out of style in almost 40 years working in restaurants, but kids still order Shirley Temples as much as ever.

Next time you go to a restaurant with a young person, be sure they order a Shirley Temple, and tell them a little about a great role model.

I'm taking this news kind of hard today but if one is to follow her example you put a smile on, get to work and give your 110%.

You know she went to hospitals to cheer up wounded soldiers, not an easy thing to do. After her acting career she worked for years for our government as a diplomat.

It's pretty remarkable, I've seen a lot of food/drinks go completely out of style in almost 40 years working in restaurants, but kids still order Shirley Temples as much as ever.

Next time you go to a restaurant with a young person, be sure they order a Shirley Temple, and tell them a little about a great role model.
I'm not even old enough to order one lol

I loved her drinks when I was young... (Shirley Temples)

RIP Shirley.

-
Back