Shirts

-
After further review I agree, Bretts cars needs to be the logo.
Keep them the same but maybe a shirt color option.

1. Short Sleeve
2. Long Sleeve
3. Black
4. White
5. Gray
6. Etc.....Etc....

Just another 2 cents I had around :tongue:

Whenever y'all decide what the design is going to be, post a picture of it so I can decide how many I want. :D Personally, I like a gray T with a large design on the back and then a smaller logo on the front or sleeve.

For all you guys wanting a T shirt with a picture of your own car, I have a suggestion. Find someone local that can airbrush. You can give some photos to them and an idea of what you want, and they can make a custom shirt for you.

This is on the back real big with the web address and it is also on the left chest small.

20047267959232949938852.jpg

That will work for me! Make mine a large. When and where for the money? and how much of it too? Oh , and by the way, nice Duster lol :drunken:

I think we should go with Brett's new sig. with the web address below bold enough to read, I like the old too but the new one will show up better on any color shirt. Maybe at a later date we can do a run with a different car on it. Have another "Car show" to select the next car to go on it.

I think your right cuda66. Brett's new sig is very recognizable,a good representation for the site and we all value his opinion. I personally like the new sig over the old shirt but that is just my opinion. Maybe the next run of shirts we could have somebody else's car. I like the idea of the winner of the next For a Bodies Only car show as being the pick.

Coyote Jack

Don't forget I have an XXL shirt coming! You were out of the BIIGGG sizes when I paid last time. Don't forget to save me one, once you get the graphics done! I kinda like the shot of your car vs. the drawing of the car. Makes the shirt very sharp and professional looking. Can you do that? Use an actual photo of the car in the graphic? I think you have "photo ready graphics" right now. Let's do it! 8)

I like the idea of having a black shirt option. I think the photo shot will look spectacular on a black shirt. It will make the "For A-Bodies Only" lettering really stand out. The blue background will also add some hype.(Look good in either black or white shirt!) Find out how much it will cost to have a stencil made. I believe it will not be as expensive with your "photo ready artwork". All they need to do is shoot it! I can help out with the master stencil charge as long as we have an option of black and white shirts. Let me know! :bounce:

I called and the lady wasn't there to give me any options. She never called me back either :roll: I'm having flashbacks from last time. If I remember right doing an actual picture causes the shirt to be stiff in that area and it can crack?? Not sure so I will call again tommorrow. I'll keep you posted.

I think the process is simply once they get the master shot. It is still silkscreening so the shirt comes out looking like any other shirt that has been screened. I think anyone can get a pic of their car and have a shirt made from it. It is a common thing, these days.

I think bretts sig with black shirt and the blue stuff needs to be grey,also a nice white Dart 68-69 Hemi dart the ultimate A Body!
Just my 2 cent :afro:

-
Back