Shitty day (sorry for language but I needed that)

-
Hang in there buddy,take what you can get now.It will get better someday
we can go back to pickin and choosin.

Maybe those out of work could post where they are and what they do. Alot of good people here, maybe we could help one another?

Sorry to hear about your loss, our company is scaling back also.
Write your congressman or woman and tell them not to vote to raise taxes on your employer. They certainly aren't going to recover by paying higher taxes in times like this.
maybe that will help.

David

PS. I just bought a foreign car it is a 2008 Chrysler 300c HEMI made in Canada. The only thing I regret is all of the metric bolts.
PPS. FAIRTAX could pull us out of this.

Sorry to hear about your loss, our company is scaling back also.
Write your congressman or woman and tell them not to vote to raise taxes on your employer. They certainly aren't going to recover by paying higher taxes in times like this.
maybe that will help.

David

PS. I just bought a foreign car it is a 2008 Chrysler 300c HEMI made in Canada. The only thing I regret is all of the metric bolts.
PPS. FAIRTAX could pull us out of this.
Last time I checked,Canada was in North America.Which would make it a North American built car!UAW,CAW we,re all brothers and sisters!

So I applied for a job this morning. It was over the internet. When I asked what products they sell he gave me this link. http://www.kmjent.com/ When I seen it. I was omg this has got to be a sign.

"And lo, the clouds parted and a voice from above said GO! SELL PERFORMANCE PARTS AT REASONABLE PRICES TO THE SLOW MASSES SO THAT THEY MAY DO MANY LONG, SMOKEY BURNOUTS. And it was good."

So I applied for a job this morning. It was over the internet. When I asked what products they sell he gave me this link. http://www.kmjent.com/ When I seen it. I was omg this has got to be a sign.

Are they out of Ames?Seen there stuff on E bay,had some good prices.I
hope this works out,only problem i would have is burning up my check there
before payday!:toothy7:

Are they out of Ames?Seen there stuff on E bay,had some good prices.I
hope this works out,only problem i would have is burning up my check there
before payday!:toothy7:

Ya there out of ames. I talked the guy for few minuates on the phone. Good pay and the drive wont be too bad really. Ya thats where I first seen them was ebay. I think I could have the same problem in a place like that end up owing them at the end of the week. Hehe

"And lo, the clouds parted and a voice from above said GO! SELL PERFORMANCE PARTS AT REASONABLE PRICES TO THE SLOW MASSES SO THAT THEY MAY DO MANY LONG, SMOKEY BURNOUTS. And it was good."

LOL

-
Back