Shock Tower Bracing for Coilovers.

-
Here's some more pictures of HDK shock tower braces.
In the pic with the two arrows, I have a question.
Is there spacer tubing used in-between the the frame side rails to prevent collapsing when tightening the bolts for that hoop?

Thanks
Onig

In the pic with the two arrows, I have a question.
Is there spacer tubing used in-between the the frame side rails to prevent collapsing when tightening the bolts for that hoop?

Thanks
Onig

Yes, Denny provides steel sleeves and informs you of the exact drill bit sizes to utilize.

GTSJohn. What are you planning to run for lower control arms?

GTSJohn. What are you planning to run for lower control arms?

I have a set of CAP lower control arms and Magnum Force uppers. My Car is a small block weighing 3520 (including 200 lb driver). From what I can find, I will be needing a set of 500 lb springs. I have not purchased the springs yet as I need to set my ride height to find out what length is needed.

I received my parts from Hemi Denny a few weeks ago and must say they are extremely nice. My plan is to install the parts sometime in the January timeframe.

And did you install?

Ok,
I want this thread back on page one :)
Soon I need a guide how to choose the correct damper and spring for my application.

And did you install?

Ok,
I want this thread back on page one :)
Soon I need a guide how to choose the correct damper and spring for my application.

I completed the install a month or so back. Still need to get the front end aligned. Car seems to drive better with less rollover in turns. I ended up using the 500# springs. Wish I had done this a long time ago. The Hemi Denny parts are nice and fit well. I would have no problem recommending his parts.

-
Back