[FOR SALE] Shop Clean out - A Body Seat Rails, Steering wheel, other odds and ends

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Cleaning out the shop and time to see if I can find a better home for parts I don't need. All Items shipping from 30062 (Marietta, GA). Prices do NOT include shipping.

1. A Body Bench Seat Rails - 2 Pair, Dirty but should clean up god. - $20 per pair.

2. A Body Bucket Seat Rails - Rail for inner drivers side is low profile for Cat Hump. All others are the same for all I believe. These are made for 74-76 models (Cat Converter hump in floor pan) but will work with 70-73 with Spacer for inner driver side. Driver side in good condition, Passengers side outer rail has some rust - $125 for set

3. Steering Wheel from 73 Duster - Originally Blue but Dyed black at some point - $35

4. Washer Pump - $20

5. NEW Turn Signal Wiring harness for 73 Duster - Never installed - $40

I will also have a post in Exterior and Engine parts for sale as well. Take look and save some shipping.

Attachments

• Bench Seat Rails.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,031
  • Bucket Seat Rails.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,035
  • Bucket Seat Rails 2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,018
  • Steering wheel and Pump.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,030
  • Turn Signal Harness.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,022
They are the Second Picture down. To the best of my Knowledge, these would be the correct ones for your car (Anyone that knows better, please speak up if I am mistaken).
They came out of my 76 Valiant. I do not know for certain if they were original to the car but have no reason to think they were not as it was a factory Bucket seat car. I had the seats reupholstered and put them in my 73 Duster, Searched long and hard for the 73 seat tracks since these would not work in my 73 Non Cat Hump car.

Does the turn signal wiring harness come with the plastic cancel part? As in the complete kit or just the wiring harness?

Thanks,

Riddler

Not sure what the Plastic Cancel Part is. It comes just like pictured. I ordered it when I was rebuilding my Steering column and decided to keep the original as nothing was wrong with it.

If you have a use for it, Shoot me an offer. I just need to get all this stuff out of the shop as it is just gathering dust.

Cleaning out the shop and time to see if I can find a better home for parts I don't need. All Items shipping from 30062 (Marietta, GA). Prices do NOT include shipping.

1. A Body Bench Seat Rails - 2 Pair, Dirty but should clean up god. - $20 per pair.

2. A Body Bucket Seat Rails - Rail for inner drivers side is low profile for Cat Hump. All others are the same for all I believe. These are made for 74-76 models (Cat Converter hump in floor pan) but will work with 70-73 with Spacer for inner driver side. Driver side in good condition, Passengers side outer rail has some rust - $125 for set

3. Steering Wheel from 73 Duster - Originally Blue but Dyed black at some point - $35

4. Washer Pump - $20

5. NEW Turn Signal Wiring harness for 73 Duster - Never installed - $40

I will also have a post in Exterior and Engine parts for sale as well. Take look and save some shipping.
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back