Should have "Seen the light" a long time ago!

-

Divenut

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

After many quick/helpful assists from fellow FABO members, most recently from several guys that responded to a question I posted in the Body/Interior/Trim area, I am compelled to share a comment that I originally made in that thread:

"In the short time I have been part of the MOPAR family, the thing that impresses me the most is the level of camaraderie and willingness to assist fellow members. And it is no better illustrated than here at FABO.

Thanks again guys,
Pat "

Not sure why, but the MOPAR culture is really unlike that of any other brand. Whether it's helping another out with parts (several members have come through for me in a big way), providing "real world" advice, or the lack of Mealy Mouth bull sh%t, it just feels "right".

Thanks All,
Pat

Well said, lots of mopar forums out there, but I have never really found the need to join. Actually edit that, I did join another one, but any time I am on there I just feel "dirty"

Well said, lots of mopar forums out there, but I have never really found the need to join. Actually edit that, I did join another one, but any time I am on there I just feel "dirty"

Agreed there is no other site that can compare to this one. Thanks Joey

The guy that I bought my Duster from suggested that I join Moparts for parts and help. I lurked there for a while and didn't like the general tone of many of the comments.

I found FABO by accident and lurked here for a while before joining. I have met some of the members in person and they have all been very helpful, friendly, and generous. Most of the time when I go to pick up a part in person, I end up spending an hour or two bench-racing with the guy. I usually come home with more parts than what I went out there to pick up.

I like the technical discussions because I get to see different ways to do things. Everybody seems to have their own favorite ways of doing engine setups but there is one guy that seems to have everyone's respect for his technical knowledge in the field of Thermoquads.

In my first Mopar life I was a big block B body guy. I have learned a lot about A bodies and small blocks from the FABO family.

I just re upped my Gold membership to help in my own little way to support this great site. This site has been the inspiration for me on all things Mopar and also in other areas where I feel compelled to ask advice or to vent etc... FABO is a very unique site in that even though you are behind a computer screen, you still feel as though you have genuine friends out here who are always there for you no matter what.

-
Back