Should I build them

-
Andrew,

If a company makes a profit, they will be around to service us the next time.

From all the talk, I want to put frame connectors. I am not sure if fright would kill me coming up from the states..I know headers aren't.

I am still a newbie on this board and didn't realize that Dave sold a host of parts. Perhaps he could list and we could make it a sticky. I know that I come here first before a buy.

Ian.

Looks like a nice piece, good to see someone taking intrest in saving the hobby!!! I don't need any but it would be nice knowing there may be some available if I ever do. Please keep us posted!

I think the price is great for something that is so important on these cars, and, at least around my area, would save a bunch of them from being scrapped.

I think it's a nice part for a decent price.

I personally know the quality of the parts that come from Dave and have nothing but good things to say, except be careful as I had a set of Aspen sub-frame connectors from Dave laying on the floor and managed to get the inside of my little toe caught on them and sliced it open! I went to work and when I got off went to the hospital and got 3 stitches!

Anyway they make very good parts and I would not hesitate buying from them again.
-Ross-

I know it isn't the best pic but look at the tight fit on a nice solid connector.

DCP_4358.jpg

-
Back