should i trade???

should i trade?????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
my 74 #'s matching 360 duster with a/c,cruise,moonroof,spacesaver,electrice defrosting window,maplight,bucket seats and console
for a this
73 dart sport #'s matching 340 4spd car with electric defogger,map light, bucket seats and a 4spd all factory?
here are a couple pictures of my duster and a link on abodies of some pictures of the dart sport. let me know your opinions and what you think..

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=46308

darren 012.jpg

darren 001.jpg

darren 019.jpg

darren 011.jpg

DSC01729.JPG

If your wanting a 4 speed i would do the deal...Both very nice cars

That is a hard one. The Dart has a 4-speed. But 360 hipo A-bodies are very rare. And both are very nice cars. So I would say.................................................................................................................................................................................................................I cant decide. I know, I am no help at all. LOL. Sorry.

Good luck.

Both are REALLY nice looking cars. That being said I wouldnt trade. I just see it that a person always knows their car best so theres no surprises. I dont mean that as a knock on Mel or his car. Just if you are happy with your 74 why make a trade for a car so similar? Just my 2 cents.

if you built your car i would think youd be too attached to trade, it would be an even swap in my book if your engine bay is as clean as his.

both look like nice cars

I would think the sunroof car would be worth more than a 4 speed car

I love 4 speeds but think I would keep the duster

I guess I am partial to the white int and moon roof and A/C.
They are a nice pair though :thumbrig:

personally i like the duster body better then the dart sport. if it was demon there would be no question about it. the biggest thing is the 4 speed. if you really really really want a 4 speed then do it. but looking at the pictures of both the duster is nicer

personally i like the duster body better then the dart sport. if it was demon there would be no question about it. the biggest thing is the 4 speed. if you really really really want a 4 speed then do it. but looking at the pictures of both the duster is nicer

i do have a 71 demon rust free car. it is apart awaiting media blasting. going to be a 340 4spd car.it was a 318 auto car

the owner has sent me the appraisal paper work on the dart showing the appraisel value is $21,***. I have never had my car appraised but I know being a factory #'s matching 360 4bbl car and also being equipped with a/c, cruise control, map lights, electric defrosting rear window, space saver rear seat, moon roof, half vinyl roof. It also is a 2 fender tag car. It is really rare. they only made 4000 or so 360 duster and probably not too many with this color combo or all the options. i love my duster. i got married with the car in the wedding and have had it for about 8 years.my wife loves the duster. i like it to but the dart would be something different and a 4 spd. I would not feel as guilty about building a stroker for it.

I wouldn`t trade unless the 340 car was a 70 or 71 and only then if I just wanted the car for performance only. The Duster is rare with the 360 4 barrel and comfortable too with the AC and an A/T. Not only that but if you keep your car, you already know what you`ve got.

hell yes. 4 speed!!! get it. if the car is in good shape get it. is the 340 built? like hipo compared to the 360? i just dont like automatics

I am a 4spd kinda guy but that duster is really nice. Now if it was a 70-72 demon 340 4spd I would but since it is a '73 I wouldn't.

You forgot one option on the poll "Give it to GermzD12" My vote goes to that! haha
Hmmm if it was I...I would trade!!! 4 speed 340 that alone is worth a good deal lol Just my opinion!

Dart sport, Demon, Duster. They are all the same car.

maybe techinally but not in the looks dept. the dart sport has those big ugly bumpers, the ugly front clip and boring square tail lights. the demon is just bad *** and a great looking car, and the duster just looks better then a dart sport in my opinion. duster even though it has big bumpers they look better on the car, the front clip matches the car better and the tail lights are better, not as good as the 72 down dusters but better then the dart sports in my opinion. hell i have a 76 dart sport and can't wait to change the front clip to a 72 and put a demon tail light panel in the thing.

-
Back