Shout out for C2C Fabrication

-

Glue Man

Reaction score
I recently made a purchase from the guys over at C2C Fabrication for my 68 Valiant. I ordered floor pans for the passenger side, front and back. I also ordered a 4 speed hump. Well when I opened the box I quickly realized they sent me front floor pans for driver and passenger side, which isn't what I ordered. I also did receive my 4 speed hump.

I immediately emailed C2C, which was last night after work. Michael Laiacono from C2C responded this morning saying to keep the floor pan I didn't need, and that he would send out the correct part immediately today. I responded telling him that I appreciated the offer and that I'd be willing to ship it back if he paid shipping. He responded again, telling me to keep it or sell it, to use the money for time wasted waiting for my new floor pan. That right there is how you do business. I realize its only a 60 dollar part, but the fact that he acknowledged that time is going to be wasted waiting for my other floor pan really made my day.

I'm impressed with those guys and I sure as heck won't buy any parts from anywhere else if I don't have to. If you guys and gals need body parts check em out.

http://c2cfabrication.com/

Thanks for the link, they have the floor boards listed that I will need for a car at some point....

Hey Glue man;

Thanks for the good word on C2C, was getting ready to place my sheet metal order with them but unshure of the reputation , Realy am glad to hear they are a good company to work with.

Thanks for the heads up; Lon

-
Back