show off your 1955/56 plymouth and dodge cars

-

66plyValiant

Reaction score
I know there around, just don't seem to show up on the internet much. I have a 1955 plymouth savoy sport coupe that I someday hope to get to, it has 36,000 original miles and has been in the family since 1965. with that being said lets see some modified or stock:thumbup:

I would like to see some too, as I was born in 1955. Someday I would like to own a '55 model just to say I was the same age as my car. LOL
A few years ago I looked at a '55 Coronet that had 7 1/2 miles on it. The car had never been titled. The problem was the dealership roof had fallen in on the car and crushed the top and it was never fixed. I still wish sometimes I had bought it as I do have the skills to fix it. Sure would be alot of work, though.
Sorry, I don't have any pics of it.
Dallas

Here's my grandfather's '56, pictured in 1961 parked in the driveway 10 feet from where I now sit typing this, with my father in front of it a few years after he learned to drive on it. The car's long gone, but I've still got the pictures.

EWS_56P_Salmon.jpg

I saw these in Jackson MI in 2008. The Plymouth has a 426 hemi. :)

55plymouth.jpg

56dodgewagon.jpg

wow some nice 55/56 cars in the above pictures, sadly mines almost buried under the snow at the moment and won't be able to get to it until spring, keep them coming!

-
Back