Show pics of your "secret" cars

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I know lots of you have "secret" cars that not many know about. Lets see some pics.

It's one of the MOB altereds from the west coast. Only five were ever built, and only two are supposed to still exist; the other is in a museum somewhere. Billy traded his '67 Camaro for it. She still needs a few things.

View attachment 110667

well its a 1965 plymouth belvedere that i converted over to a Factory AFX dragster. i altered it 12" in the rear and 10"s in the front. and i built a 505 stroker motor with victor heads.

Me And Altered.jpg

silver painted.jpg

silver stance.jpg

505.jpg

i cant get pics now but i have alot of secrect cars in my back yard

we didnt hav most of them there not carsone is a 69 dodge short bed pro street and the other is a 87 4x4 ramcharger that we just got and we also got 2 mini winne motor homes a 68 and 73 one with a 318 the other a 440 and we also have a monster truck literitly a monster truck it is being built as we speack 54in tires

1941 Dodge Business Cpe. Original powertrain consisting of 218C.I. flathead six and 3 speed Fluid Drive tranny.

101_0659.jpg

Well it's not much of a secrete, or a Mopar.........but it has wheels like the General Lee......

PICT0012.jpg

pict0013.jpg

Well, heres mine. 67 GTX all original drivetrain, just turned 100,000 miles. I tore it up pretty good last year at the Helluva Cruise last year by doing over 50 burnouts and now the front balljoints are creaking. Hasn't seen the road this year because I'm building the Cudacave and haven't had the time or $$$ to work on it. I've had it for the past 15 years and it has seen a lot of action in it's time with me. Not an A-body, but we still love it!!! Geof

mopar pic3.jpg

here are a few of them, don't worry we are building a 45x60 shop so they can all be happy inside!

Yes this is only a few of them, and no car was shown twice in the pics!

P8210015.jpg

P6180349.jpg

DSC00892.JPGr.jpg

DSC00904.JPGr.jpgr.jpg

DSC00919.JPGrr.jpg

Secret Project cars I have hiding away.

A complete '62 Impala four door post.
IMG_0152.jpg

327 engine

'67 Camaro.
IMG_0154.jpg

Everything for it we have, everything but time.

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

Assorted GMC pickups and beds.

Theres some cool cars, I am surprised theres not more.

May not be a secret But my old 1/8 mile truck that stores my warmed up 360
My sun Creed took it to George rays and made it's last pass, He borrowed some slicks and hooked up and bent the frame and broke a shock and trans is shot, I built the hood about 10 years ago :toothy10:

12233.jpg

22222.jpg

May not be a secret But my old 1/8 mile truck that stores my warmed up 360
My sun Creed took it to George rays and made it's last pass, He borrowed some slicks and hooked up and bent the frame and broke a shock and trans is shot, I built the hood about 10 years ago :toothy10:
Wa,WaWhat!!360??Warmed up??LOLand your playin with the 6 banger??Victoria?Highway girl?V8?Looks like a nice alternative for a 66 Vally.Nice job on the hood scoop Mike,looks smokin!!8)

P.S Nice deerstand,rest area!LOL

-
Back