Show Us Pictures of 2nd Generation Barracudas

-
I have gone blind! I can not see any of our fish photos... I am sure it is a temporary situation and Joey will get it fixed. Let's see if I can figure out how to attach some in the new format...

Ma Snart

001@25%25.jpg

It worked! And it was a lot easier than in the old format. This is good, Joey! A couple more for the fun of it...
B3 Side Shot.jpg
B3 Wheelie Front View .jpg

B3 Front View Burnout Mopar Muscle.jpg

1st Drag Race Rear View Staging with Me.JPG

Looks like they are slowly coming back!

Awesome fishes, got to love a red Barracuda. Might be a little biased though.

This is my '68, street/strip car. It's still a work in progress but I drive it everyday I can weather permitting and race it on the weekends.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

"This is my '68, street/strip car. It's still a work in progress but I drive it everyday I can weather permitting and race it on the weekends."

Awesome Cuda!!! Mine son and I saw your car at the local HPAC show and then run a week later at Roadkill Nights KC!

Last edited:
"This is my '68, street/strip car. It's still a work in progress but I drive it everyday I can weather permitting and race it on the weekends."

Awesome Cuda!!! Mine son and I saw your car at the local HPAC show and then run a week later at Roadkill Nights KC!
Thank you

Oldschool,

My Vintage tag would have been more fitting for your ride!

trailer 1.JPG

You sir, are correct.....

I bought that tag from a fella at one of the local car cruises. He had totally redone it. I gave him a $20.00 bill and we were both happy...

Same Here, only it cost me more than $20. Likely the same guy, he wanted to sell it to a bow tie owner! It is nice Georgia allows you to run these original tags.

Last edited:
-
Back