Show your A-Body 6 pack hood scoop

-

giggy

Reaction score
I am on the brink of making a decision about the hood scoop for my Duster and really love the twin scoops (separate) and the 6 pack. If you got a photo of your Abody with the 6 pack hood could you post it!

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

englishtownsmall.jpg

englishtownburnout.jpg

On a kind of related topic, any body know where to get a pair of scoop plugs for the six pack scoop?

71blueduster said:
Not mine but a good pic of an early Duster with a 6 pack hood.

Nice looken ride, The total hood color looks great. That's not a owch there is it? :sad1: Not picken, just sorry too see.

Yah, sorry about that (twice in one day on two different topics) I didn't mean to. I'll be more carefull next time. :sad1:

Wow Norman, my '72 Demon 340 looked just like that, mine had rubber floor covering instead of carpet and the windshield washer was a rubber button on the left floor that you pumped with your foot.

69signetv8 said:
Yah, sorry about that (twice in one day on two different topics) I didn't mean to. I'll be more carefull next time. :sad1:

Heck don't be sorry! Show that as many times as possible! :)

RandyW said:
Wow Norman, my '72 Demon 340 looked just like that, mine had rubber floor covering instead of carpet and the windshield washer was a rubber button on the left floor that you pumped with your foot.
Hey Randy, What do you mean "Looked like that"? Could it be the same one?
Was it a 4spd car? When did you get rid of it? Where did it go?
If it's the same car, I need something.
Norm

RandyW said:
Here's the interior when I got it.
demonintrs.jpg

Mine was a column shift torque flite car with 2.73 gears. When I sold it in 1975 it was near perfect, but that was 30 years ago. Looking at the duct tape on the steering column, it looks like your's might have been an auto trans originally!

ok i know its a litle late, but most peolpe seams to paint there sixpack hoods black, i like it but painted mine the same as my bodycolor just for a diferent look and some more sleeper image;)

2.JPG

Not a six pack scoop, but my Demon has a Challenger T/A scoop...the T/A came with a six pack. That counts, right? LOL!! See my sig...

-
Back