Show Your Big Block A body!

-
dart blower, great looking hotrod you have there, but where's the barrel valve and the injector nozzles or is there a carb in the hat or in the blower? how's it work?

dart blower, great looking hotrod you have there, but where's the barrel valve and the injector nozzles or is there a carb in the hat or in the blower? how's it work?

Thanks for asking. i make first intake from offy 2 x 4, and nozzles is just on manifold on intakes ports.
i use first 720 cc injectors and holley 950 commader box.

Justforinjection.jpg

the engine works just well, only my mistake was; i driven too lean :D
so 4 pistons burned littlebit and one crash came to one cylinder; the block was used on racing before allso.
But goes easy 10,6 with 1/3 pedal.......

Now making new engine, -230 case 400 + 4,15 crank and bme al rods.
stage V cast heads and making new intake for that 14-71 blower; offy tunnelram; need much of changes for blower

offy1.jpg

the injectors comes now 960 cc.

and transmission will be PG

if somebody like to see hows working go on, i will show the pics; i just starter this project :D, takes about 6 months, i think

Here's my 71 Duster with it's newly rebuilt 440. 11.5 comp KB pistons, 509 mopar cam, 1.7 alum roller rockers, 950 proform DP carb, edy Tm7 intake.
Going with a narrowed rear end soon...

Updated Pics...

Now with upgraded narrowed rear end, moser axles, hoosier DOT 29x14.5x15 slicks and 15x10 autodrag centerlines.

I like the way it sits... Ready for lauch!

stuff1009.jpg

stuff1006.jpg

there certainly is alot of nice looking bigblock a-bodies. dartblower, keep us posted on your progress please.

Yea, i will do it :D

I make some video (s) what have happen on last 4 years;

I travel to Estonia next night, so this will be continues on next week:
many interesting stories about blowers :D

watch

Beautiful car Chasb, is that a factory 4-speed?

Grant

Tanks

Just browsing and realized I never responded to this. Yes it is the factory
A833, soon to have a 4 speed overdrive gear set installed from Passon Performance. (Will give me a 2:84 ratio 4th gear for cruising)

Chas

pushed it down the drive way for a test fit on the trailer

This demon is greate !!!

i have allso tryed to buy a hat like that; so expencive :D

here is my first big project dart LH41 :D, fuelinjections are greate and expencives :D

sorry, SB engine........but still in my garrage...

Dart.jpg

DART-1.jpg

DARTT.jpg

Here's my 72 duster. Original 340 car. Now pump gas 383 with spray. 4.10 rear with SS springs and offset spring pkg. 3000 convertor and T/A forward manual valve body. 12.35 on motor. Haven't used spray at track yet.

100_1952 small.jpg

Here's mine , very boring original 383, 4 speed car , 3.91 gears and stripe delete ...

Dart1.jpg

:toothy10: I hope you`re being sarcastic because there is nothing boring about an original big block 4 spd. car! :cheers: Oh , and it`s green!!!

Yes I was being VERY sarcastic , there is NOTHING boring about this car , and it will be less boring when I install the 383 based 450" stroker I've been building for it .

If it wasn't an original big block car with only 56k miles I'd put my HEMI in it instead of in my 69 Bee ...

-
Back