[WANTED] Side panels for Duster fold down rear seat.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RussDavis

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone have a set of these any color in usable condition. Shipping to 01201
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Russ I have a set tucked away in my shop attic. Believe the interior color was "Parchment" and pretty sure they're in good shape. I won't be home until this evening (west coast time zone). I can email pics if interested. Shipping will probably be horrendous.

Russ I have a set tucked away in my shop attic. Believe the interior color was "Parchment" and pretty sure they're in good shape. I won't be home until this evening (west coast time zone). I can email pics if interested. Shipping will probably be horrendous.

Color is not the issue. And as for shipping when you don't have and need, sometimes that can justify it.

Russ, Sorry for the delay, I got home way later than expected last night so didn't check the parts till I got home from work today. Well the Parchment colored covers are sun rotted and one is cracked pretty bad... but, I have another set in black that are damn near perfect except for one slightly buggered up screw hole. If you want to pay the shipping you can have them. I have other pieces from the interior of the Parchment colored car that I saved that your welcome to if you need them, might make the shipping cost more tolerable. Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back