Sign I picked up today at Hobby Lobby

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It's about a 12"x12". Raised letters and car is raised also. I generally don't buy these, but this is a really nice sign!
DSCN5337.JPG

I ordered one online from Hobby Lobby. Pretty cool!
I picked it up and it said 24 bucks and I told my son "I'd like it for 12 bucks". Then we see a sign 50% off everything on that shelf. So I said "for 12 bucks it's mine"
:)

Did the 68 have those bumper guards? Must have been an option. Cool sign.

That's from that "Shortcut" ad that gives the 340 cam specs.

1d85cdf2f04b1ccd66bcb5e7e39512d0.jpg

Last edited:
It's about a 12"x12". Raised letters and car is raised also. I generally don't buy these, but this is a really nice sign!
View attachment 1715981454
I was with my wife like 5 days ago looking at that sign "**** hobby lobby" got drug in...anyways.. i thought 'wow...china exploiting our heart and soul.. damn'.

Careful what you get excited bout..

I wouldn't ***** too much over $12 signs when Buick manufactures most of their cars in China and Dodge is going all-in to go electric, meaning that we will be at the total control of the Chinese Communist Party for the materials for batteries and charging devices...

Screw the CCP and electric vehicles that put us at their mercy.

I love "made in America" things :) But...
  • Is there a company making this very sign in America???
  • Are those that type "chinese", and that's their post, is their home 100% free of anything made in China?
  • Let's take a 12 dollar poster sign and turn it into a political bash'n party! Yeah, that the road.....

Like the Sign. Detest the CCP (not the people, but the communist government). If that is political, so be it. Over 20 years as an Army Intelligence Officer (I know, an obvious oxymoron) taught me more than 99.9% of our citizens will ever know about the Chinese.

Neat sign, however. Wish more were made in the U.S.A.

The Cuda one is out of stock online now, but the have a pretty cool Dodge Challenger one for about $11.00

You think the hobby lobby signs are made here?
And so many things such as toasters, fans, mixers, drills, impacts, DeWalt, blah blah blah that may even say "made in America" are made in America from raw materials from overseas (shhhhh.. often China). Trust me, I like "made in America", but I can throw out my washer, dryer, toaster, oven, fridge, furnace, couch, probably my faucets and much, much more to eliminate anything I might own that has a "touch of China" in it. Same with those that can only type one word "chinese" on a thread of a 12 dollar sign, as if their life is 100%, and I mean 100% free from the Party.

Last edited:
And so many things such as toasters, fans, mixers, drills, impacts, DeWalt, blah blah blah that may even say "made in America" are made in America from materials from overseas (shhhhh.. often China). Trust me, I like "made in America", but I can throw out my washer, dryer, toaster, oven, fridge, furnace, couch, probably my faucets and much, much more to eliminate anything I might own that has a "touch of China" in it. Same with those that can only type one word "chinese" on a thread of a 12 dollar sign, as if their life is 100%, and I mean 100% free from the Party.
There's no escaping it. I just hold my nose and pick which retailer I like best. I like Hobby Lobby because of their conservative stance on things. They pay and treat their employees pretty well. Stores are really nice and clean. Kitty gets all her craft stuff there. She's always tellin me to get a sign or three or somethin cool......I never do. I'm just not into that stuff. I'll save it for the next car part. lol

China selling our heritage back to us..is what comes to mind, so I dont buy it.
Is the imagery cool and nostalgic, yes.
Enjoy your sign.

China selling our heritage back to us..is what comes to mind, so I dont buy it.
Is the imagery cool and nostalgic, yes.
Enjoy your sign.
I bet they made the flag you solute on veterans' day, and the fireworks you ignite on the 4th of July, and provided the raw material for the utensils you use at your Thanksgiving table.
:lol:

-
Back