Signs of Spring....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Weeds....went out to the garage and noticed that this years "crop" was starting to show....

Picked up the first tick of the year yesterday.

I have about 200 miles on the Dart thus far.... that's my sign of spring.

The OFFICIAL sign is when I get my Dart insurance renewal in early March... the true sign. :)

Not here in SoCal. It is snowing as I type this.
No offense Burnt, I love the reversal . . . I'm in Michigan, I see no snow anywhere right now, but my backyard is underwater . . . Polebarn looks as tho it has a moat around it . . . I hope the Dart can float . . lol

No offense Burnt, I love the reversal . . . I'm in Michigan, I see no snow anywhere right now, but my backyard is underwater . . . Polebarn looks as tho it has a moat around it . . . I hope the Dart can float . . lol

LOL

Snow around here is a novelty. We only get it a few times a year and it only last a day or two before it melts. This is SoCal after all8-)

Snow melted off the driveway. I found a AMC :sad3:

Attachments

• Pauls_AMX.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 104
Was nice Friday when I got home from work so I pulled the engine and trans outta the Dart(snowed today)Drove the Cuda yesterday.

It was warm-ish here...back in the 30's now. Birds are back but the old guys around here say that robins have to be snowed on at least twice. :(

It was warm-ish here...back in the 30's now. Birds are back but the old guys around here say that robins have to be snowed on at least twice. :(

Hopefully tomorrows snow,( which will be the second since the Robins have been here dive bombing anything that moves since last week), will lead to decent temps by next week,...Yard is limed,fertilized and seeded,...and the Spacer is waiting patiently,....

-
Back