silver fox

-

silver fox

Reaction score
just jumped aboard been reading & shifting between forums & tech info for three weeks , my first car was a 64 dodge second 70 satllite convert all friend's had super bee's, road runner's ,chev 396 ah a great time ! time passed, family, work ,ect but the thought of those time's to restore just one.
My son came to me one night & said a friend afriend nad a 73 duster to sell thinking rust bucket & $$$ restore made a crazey offer he took it .
73 duster matching # 340 built for drag strip 50000 org miles one owner all origional barn find! have so many ? i know i'll find them here a great site

Welcome to FABO silver fox. For anything A body Mopar this is the place to be, a great site and fantastic people.
Sounds like you made a great find.

Got some pics you'd like to share???

just jumped aboard been reading & shifting between forums & tech info for three weeks , my first car was a 64 dodge second 70 satllite convert all friend's had super bee's, road runner's ,chev 396 ah a great time ! time passed, family, work ,ect but the thought of those time's to restore just one.
My son came to me one night & said a friend afriend nad a 73 duster to sell thinking rust bucket & $$$ restore made a crazey offer he took it .
73 duster matching # 340 built for drag strip 50000 org miles one owner all origional barn find! have so many ? i know i'll find them here a great site
Hello Silver Fox,

From one junior member to another "Welcome"

Welcome to FABO.Great to see another Canuck.Like Pettyblue said,whereabouts are ya from?8)

:worthles:

thank's for the welcome
i just got this box and learning how to use it pic's asap when i learn how.
i'm located just out side ottawa ont canada.
can't wait to get in the flow of this site
this car sat for eight year's before we got it we turned moter over for one week with lube ,cleaned out carb,changed oil,powered the msd added gas turned key and were running! the duster we got has a high performance 340 ,with 750 double pump ,7 msd, reverse trans, it had 488's in rear, do mach 10 to the next lanrway not to good for road so changed to 323's niot to bad now cruise at 70 mph at 2200 rpm know idea of hps
hope i'm notborring you but the sound of 3 in pipe,s with that chopy idile bring's back those time's when we mopar's ruled.where do i go now to to get envolved in this site thank's again

Jesus Murphy Giles. Don't say Kitchener...whos ever heard of that place?
He's a Mopar guy. Say "New Hamburg"
Oh ya.... welcome aboard Fox

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

-
Back