Simple budget 318 recipe

-

midnight340

Reaction score
Happened across this so thought I’d share. Down to earth, dirt cheap recipe for a reasonably strong street/strip 318 build. No nonsense, DIY and no hype, no sales pitch.

Kinda fun approach and if I didn’t have my 340 this is what I’d be doing. Always liked my 318’s!!

What do you guys think???

Happened across this so thought I’d share. Down to earth, dirt cheap recipe for a reasonably strong street/strip 318 build. No nonsense, DIY and no hype, no sales pitch.

Kinda fun approach and if I didn’t have my 340 this is what I’d be doing. Always liked my 318’s!!

What do you guys think???

this is member whitepunkonnitro. Car is set up for NOS. He is planning on running in the 10's.

Without watching the vid, what's the setup and what will it run without the squeeze?

Without watching the vid, what's the setup and what will it run without the squeeze?
I believe he has Hughes whiplash cam, Holley street dominator intake, 750 VS holley, heads are closed chamber 273 (1967?) that he home ported. Car is a 4 door b-body, 8.25 4.11 gears with welded spider gears, 4 speed (OD version). Watch the video, he is entertaining...LOL

He reminds me of about every other uncle I have..... watch the last video of him driving it. He bangshifts the hell out of it!

-
Back