simply vanished !!!

-
Gremlins, they're everywhere! They get more plentiful as you get older. I had my steering wheel off yesterday trying to figure out why my horn kept blowing when I turned the wheel. I went to put the steering wheel back on, and I couldn't find the nut that holds it on. I looked all over, three times, and I finally got my wife to look. She couldn't find it either. I looked a fourth time, and found it . ..."... In the socket!

Just use the find my IPhone app.

....oh wait. You have a Samsung.... I'm sure it'll turn up eventually! I lost my Droid 2 once and it ended up being under the couch.

Lost my phone one night. Had been sitting in my recliner and keep my phone in the right leg pocket of carpenter jeans.

Couldn't find it anywhere. It had slid out and wedged in the chair

The cover, are you sure you didn't put it on?

My wife lost her phone, she was talking on it at the time she was looking for it.

Finders keepers.

I needed one for my fish to swim through, in my fish tank.

You can't have it back.

Well my phone case turned up. Apparantly my 2 year old can reach the bar top. My 7 year old found it lying on her bed stuffed in with her stuffed animals this evening. Remember i said my middle 2 were spending a weekend at grandmas, well i never thoroughly checked their shared room. Plus they are past the age of taking **** and walking off with it.

Well now i got to find a better place for this ****. But the case is back on the phone. No need to call perry mason, this case is solved.

Matt

My wife is the culprit in my house. I set stuff down, she decides that's not where "she" wants it. The hell of it is, she forgets where she puts it.

Well my phone case turned up. Apparantly my 2 year old can reach the bar top. My 7 year old found it lying on her bed stuffed in with her stuffed animals this evening. Remember i said my middle 2 were spending a weekend at grandmas, well i never thoroughly checked their shared room. Plus they are past the age of taking **** and walking off with it.

Well now i got to find a better place for this ****. But the case is back on the phone. No need to call perry mason, this case is solved.

Matt

So the two year old snatched and stashed it. That is a second story future in the making.

Just kidding. LOL !!

-
Back