Single four barrel tunnel ram

-

rdh56

Reaction score
HI FOLKS,iM NEW TO THE SITE AS WELL AS MOPAR, I USED TO BE A CHEV. ,WELL, YOU KNOW . IT TOOK ME 58 YEARS,BUT I CAME TO MY SENSES. I WANT TO PUT A SINGLE FOUR BARREL TUNNEL RAM ON A SMALL BLOCK DUSTER. IT HAS BEEN LIKE LOOKING FOR HENS TEETH. DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW OF A TUNNEL. I KNOW OFFY USED TO OFFER IT. CONTACTED JEGS AND SUMMIT TO NO AVAIL. ALL I SEEM TO FIND IS THE 1995 DOUBLE FOUR FROM WEIAND. THANKS.....THE SORTA NEW GUY

WELCOME to the world of Mopar! It is always the last car anyone builds parts for. Until recently you couldn't find anything for a mopar. If you locate a single carb tunnel ram please let me know too!

I've never seen a single 4bbl. Tunnel ram for a small block.
You'll find hens teeth before you find one of those.
Make the move to an2X4 tunnel ram or a very high single 4bbl. Intake.

Oh, by the way, when you type in caps, it's considered yelling. Please don't yell (type in caps) at us.

The only ones I have seen are the offenhauser. I kinda watch for them.You might have to buy the single 4 barrel top separate and then bottom.But you do see them once in awhile.Flea-bay Racing junk etc. Good luck Kevin.

I just replied to a thread with a Edelbrck TR5 w/twin 500 AFB's.

Hey rob,take no offense,old guys who dont hear so well any longer yell,old guys who dont see so well type in caps. By the way,since posting i found the numbers for the top and bottom,now its just tracking them down,my brother in law has one,so i knew it exsisted

i know this isn't where i'm supposed to list this but i found a single four barrell tunnel ram for a sb mopar at ---stuccu.com. maybe this message will get to him. have a good day all, mike

Thanks Big,I need to watch your posts more often,It was gone ny the time I logged on to it,But thanks for the help. I debated for weeks about getting on to this forum,I dont like sparring with people,but really enjoy those of you who honestly want to help one another.out with helpful information,so I will log in more often and try to ignore the peanut gallery comments,all in all,this site seems very good. thanks again...Ron

-
Back