-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janke1010

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, working on a 71 duster with 73 k member and suspension components, I picked up a new set of calipers from oriellys that are just single piston, look identical to the oems. But I lost the bolts apparently, so looking for a full set of bolts if anyone has any. I think its the bolts and pins?

20240104_184800.jpg

That's funny I just seen a post he had on brakes and took a shot on messaging him lol

DORMAN HW5516 or RAYBESTOS H5516A

available from rockauto to amazon to local parts stores.

pretty much any a, f/m/j & r(?) body as well as vans & pickups. basically any sliding caliper from 73~96-ish

pretty much any a, f/m/j & r(?) body as well as vans & pickups. basically any sliding caliper from 73~96-ish
[/QUOTE

I have all the hardware for the caliper itself, I just need the jolts to bolt it to the spindle

those kits come with the bolts that hold the clips down that contain the caliper, if that's what you're talking about. i don't remember the size-- maybe 1/4-20 but they do have a captive washer that i believe is conical.

at about 12 bucks from that's pretty cheap for the correct hardware. but you could just hit up a hardware store and grab some grade 5's and knock it together with a little loctite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back