sirious radio

-

tiltsix

Reaction score
I recently bought a 09 Ram 1500 that has sirious radio .Does anyone know of a free trial to see if I want to pay for it.Thanks...................Jeff

Sorry i don't have the code. But i do have it and enjoy it. Nice to have it on long trips and while sitting in dam traffic.

Got it in our 2010 Ram. Non-stop music (got all the oldies programmed), no commercials - love it.

Spend alot time on the road this year...have an old XM Radio...which is same as Sirious now...great music..and plenty of talk shows to keep you entertained...currently I am get 6 months for 25 dollars.

No free codes but you could call sirius and do a month to month payment and if you don't like can cancel. Have had sirius since 03 and couldn't be without. It is nice to have commercial free music of my choice without having to channel surf because there is a song i don't care for. I usually pay for a full year so it is out of the way, but as I have said there are multiple ways to pay for. Check it out.

Thanks everyone,I got in the truck today and the sirious radio is working.Iwas listening to Ralphie May (crazy sob).I think I like this.......................Jeff

3 month free is usually for NEW car buyers .... Since it started to work .... hopefully previous owner paid for an exteneded contract... you do no want to call Sirius ... if they update there data base with your info on existing ESN# tuner in vehile ... they may cancel previous subscription... which means you will need to pay ... Sooner or later... hopefully later ... the subscription will run out...

Keep the subscription, it is worth every penny not having to listen to the 5 minuates of commercials between every couple of songs that free air has.

It usually runs around $150 a year, if anybody knows how to get it cheaper please post up.

Spend alot time on the road this year...have an old XM Radio...which is same as Sirious now...great music..and plenty of talk shows to keep you entertained...currently I am get 6 months for 25 dollars.

How did you manage 6 months for 25 bucks?:cheers:

I got a Nexus 10 tablet in my Signet where I get the entire Internet, videos, music, news, GPS, how my car is running, music and a bunch of apps. It even runs my Ipod which has 5000 songs on it. The Nexus runs through a HotSpot thingie and I'm never out of range, plus I can remove it and take everything with me... :)

give them a call and see what they offer, like so many things nowadays I have heard that you can bargain them and cut a deal. I have had receivers in our vehicles for 6 years or so and love it.

Do not know of a free code. Have had Sirius for a long time now, can not remember the last time I listened to the non-stop commercials on FM. Both vehicles have one as well as our house. If we did not have Sirius in the house we would only have 1 FM station...with very crappy reception.....

How did you manage 6 months for 25 bucks?:cheers:

I'd be interested in knowing that also.

We recently sold our car that had XM and I was paying close to $175 a year for it. When I called to cancel, they were jumping through hoops trying to get me to keep it. Offered me a receiver for the new car (lied and told them I didn't have a car!). Then they offered a receiver for the house (lied and told them that I didn't have a computer). They finally agreed to refund a pro-rated amount of $45 for the remaining six months of service!!! I said half of $175 is $87.50?!? They couldn't explain how their pro-rated scale worked. 90 days later and I'm still waiting on my check...

My wife's new company car comes with FREE XM as part of a promotional package through the lease company so I'll still be using it. Just not paying those thieves any of my money.

from all the posts i see about it on other boards its best to call them.. string them along.. do not take their first offer package.. they will keep discounting it for you the longer you string them along.. :)

I got a Sirius receiver in the Duster that my wife bought me for Christmas several years ago -10 yrs maybe. When I was activating it I was given the option to purchase a lifetime subscription for about $400.00. The stipulation was that the lifetime subscription was for that receiver unit only. If it ever died out so did the service. It is still working to this day (Do not use the car much) and I'll keep it active until the receiver dies.

-
Back