Sizing down ... need specifics for shopping

-

Jenee V

Reaction score
I want to get these rallye wheels in 15's paired with Cooper Cobra tires. My car currently has the big bolt pattern.

Right now she's rolling on 20x8.5 5-115 on the rear and 18x7 5-4.5 front ‍♀️... I’ll need help finding the right wheels and tire size that’ll work.

Can you tell me the exact wheel and tire size that will work for my car with that set up?

Thank you :)

wheels.png

What is the car and if it was swapped to BBP how was it done front and rear (i.e. stock parts, Wilwood kit, etc)?

What is the car and if it was swapped to BBP how was it done front and rear (i.e. stock parts, Wilwood kit, etc)?
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger ... I did not do the swap, so I am unsure. I just know the wheels and tires that it has and that its the BBP.

If you want to know FOR SURE without a bunch of forum hype get one of these.

Percy's 01201 Wheelrite

I have one and love mine. You can tell exactly what width, diameter, backspacing, what size tire will wit under your car. It's a nice tool. Every time I recommend it, people ***** about the price.......but then they're lookin at spendin 1K plus on tires and wheels. lol

1972 Dodge Dart Swinger ... I did not do the swap, so I am unsure. I just know the wheels and tires that it has and that its the BBP.

Its really going to depend on how the conversion was done as this could effect your back spacing on the wheels. With that a Wheel Rite might get you going in the right direction to measure what you need.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002L1GFQE/?tag=fabo03-20

Its really going to depend on how the conversion was done as this could effect your back spacing on the wheels. With that a Wheel Rite might get you going in the right direction to measure what you need.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002L1GFQE/?tag=fabo03-20

Hell yeah! That's a good deal on it. I just snagged the Speedway link cause they're usually about the cheapest. Thanks!

-
Back