Skin cancer....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Went and had a basil growth removed today. Have a crap load of stitches. Hard to tell at this point but it looks like the tattoo where it was removed from only needs minor fixing. I hope he got it all.

Prayers that they got it all and it doesn't come back

Hope and pray all went well Ink, I had 2 removed from my head about 3 years ago, glad I did..... becouse I went to a wedding last strongend I did not have a hat on.
all nice and shinny up there now ..

I Had a spot on my cheek. Dr cut out a big huge of skin. Luckly it was a plastic surgon. Looks like nothing happen now. Only if you look very close.Always good to find a Dr good with the knife.

It's been about 10 years. Never had anouther one

Hoping that this is the only one I get. Will be taking the bandage off shortly, pictures to follow....

How long does it take before they know for sure that they got it all?

They first did a biopsy of my 2,1 Basil and the other I forget.Basil was on my lip and the other in the corner of my eye (not pleasant).Went in to have both removed,went and sat out the waiting room until the results came back,which fortunately were positive.However,Cancers SUCK and they never can be 100 % sure !!

Doc told me that it will smooth out as it heals. Just have to get a new pony tail tattooed on the Viking.....

Attachments

• IMG_3847 (Medium).jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3849 (Medium).jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 88
Ouch!! How big a piece did they take out?? Wonder if tattooing over the scar will be a lil more painful?
It was about 1/2" round. I have scars that are inked over, was not any worse than a non-scarred spot. The skin being pulled together is a weird feeling....

-
Back