Slant 6 Exhaust Clamp.

-

lsrguy2007

Reaction score
Hi. I have a broken clamp right behind the muffler on my 73 Dodge Dart Sport 225 Slant 6. Anyone know where I can get one of these? Thanks.

IMG_20240911_072430491.jpg

IMG_20240911_072102423.jpg

Hi. I have a broken clamp right behind the muffler on my 73 Dodge Dart Sport 225 Slant 6. Anyone know where I can get one of these? Thanks.

View attachment 1716301851

View attachment 1716301852
That is an original hanger. If you need exactly that part you might try Accurate Exhaust. They make repro exhaust for our old Mopars. Classic industries may have something as well. If originality is not important, parts stores have universal hangers that will work fine. If you are looking for a used original piece, you need to start a want ad here on the site. Wanted ads work for new or used parts.

That is an original hanger. If you need exactly that part you might try Accurate Exhaust. They make repro exhaust for our old Mopars. Classic industries may have something as well. If originality is not important, parts stores have universal hangers that will work fine. If you are looking for a used original piece, you need to start a want ad here on the site. Wanted ads work for new or used parts.
Great information! Thanks!

You could also replace only the strap with new rubber strapping from a $5 universal hanger by grinding the rivets and fitting bolts.

If originaliy isn't a concern I've replaced that with a strip from an old conveyor belt or mudflap.

-
Back