-
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a slant six short block that was rebuilt many years ago and then left to sit. I disassembled it to check everything out and clean it up, but I won't need it for my car and it is in the way. I had it sold but the buyer was not able to complete the transaction so I refunded his money and I'm re-listing for sale.

Here is what I have:

I have some new, never run extra slant parts that are in the way:

- 3-freeze-plug block bored .040, has surface rust on the bores and should be honed before assembly.
- New .040 over stock replacement pistons/rings assembled onto resized rods
- Forged crank (pre '67 crank pocket), turned 10/10 (I also have a later crank if you need it instead)
- generic timing set
- matching crank bearings
- new oil pump
- new lifters
- reground cam, unknown specs, probably stock.

I would prefer to sell the whole thing for $350, it's all ready for the buyer's inspection.
I can also put it together as well, but would have to be soon. An assembled, ready to run short block with bores freshly honed, all clearances checked and ready to drop in would run you about $600. Basically that is the cost of the machine work to rebuild your own block and you are getting the parts for free.

I may also be interested in parting out. Just send me a PM with your needs and we can work something out.

I have heads too if you need one, and I can have my machinist rebuild it for you (at my cost).

Wouldn't happen to be trien to get rid of 904 for the slant? I need a trans desperately just bought tires and then trans died

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back