-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zac_F71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
All parts located in Clitherall MN 56524- willing to ship everything here at buyers expense - package deals are welcome I'm a trusted seller on Ebay (2000+ score)

OK guys/gals after a little thought I have decided to put a BB in my 71 Demon SO instead of a bunch of threads for everything I'm trying to sell it's all in this one-

7.25 rear end out of 73 Dart Sport BBP - unknown miles - no backing plates/brakes - was used to roll the car around - (I paid $150 shipped from the east coast) will take $150 shipped

Summit 2.25" turbo mufflers - offset inlet /center outlet bolted on and used to start the slant 6 once still look new - $40 shipped

Summit 2.25" H pipe was on my slant with a Hooker header so the merge pipe is cut shorter looks new otherwise - $25 shipped

reproduction or NOS A body chrome tips (not sure were in an unmarked box when I got them) they have a 2" inlet includes the correct hangers - $100 shipped

NOS 70-71 Air Grabber hood scoop vacuum T (it's a 1/8" manifold vacuum port came on the aforementioned year cars with the Air Grabber hood) in great shape - $20 shipped

custom made slant 6 vacuum advance line (made of using a large portion of small brake line with rubber hose on the ends) - $25 shipped

Offenhauser slant 6 4bbl intake in great shape and includes a 1" aluminum spacer - SOLD

Slant 6 Hooker header - this is the early 2 piece style (3 to 1 tube design) 2.25" collectors - it has the bottom tubes dented likely from bottoming out and one tube contacts the pitman arm (tube has a sharp divot in it from turning) - SOLD

Slant 6 1bbl carb from my 87 D150 truck took off to replace with a 71 carb it did run decent it could use a rebuild though - BEST OFFER (also have the aluminum EGR intake off the truck too)

Stock Slant 1bbl air cleaner from 71 no filter - BEST OFFER

273 2bbl unsilenced air cleaner in decent shape - BEST OFFER

9" x ?1.75?" SBP front drum brakes completely rebuilt EVERYTHING was new down to the 7/16" wheel studs/ lug nuts includes new soft lines 6 years ago- never had fluid in it - BEST OFFER - nothing wrong with them just going to disc fronts - everything else is still available $200 shipped (I'm unbolting the complete backing plates/ soft lies, front hubs, front drums)

reman stock drum/drum master cylinder bolted on never had fluid in it - includes pushrod- $30 shipped

14" SBP steel wheels with crap tires full set plus 1 (5 total) - BEST OFFER with or with out the tires they're on the better side of 20 years old

14x7 SBP chrome reverse wheels with older Hoosier slicks pretty rare need to be rechromed - SOLD

Recovered front bench seat in black- pretty sure it's out of a 70 Duster- We had it recovered to the original pattern that was on it- needs springs in the bottom some have collapsed have matching rear seat (original not recovered) also - (I paid $350 for the front to be redone - it was done from scratch not a repro cover)- $300 for the set of bench seats

Green 67-76 A body kick panels in great shape from my 71 Demon - $30 shipped

70 Dart factory functional hood (has holes for fresh air in hood as well as the scoops) - no scoops just the hood - BEST OFFER (also have the steel hood off my 71 Demon)

70 Dart driver side door not sure what it all has - last I remember it was almost complete and only had surface rust- BEST OFFER

would consider selling the 71 225 slant and 904 also (will not ship them) both are in great shape with recent work done - bolt in your car and go - PM if interested

reproduction Go Wing from Year One (can't remember the PN) BUT it don't have pedestals it is a "universal" exact reproduction of the Go Wing brand new - SOLD

Mopar glove box light switch in great shape works and has the end to connect to fuse box - $15 shipped

small block 360 - 79 truck block - bored .030" over with KB pistons - includes balancer - needs work has been sitting for the better part of 10 years (IT HAS new cam bearings, a light hone, and the crank likely just needs a polish- it has new STD bearings) it is clean though painted Mopar Orange - BEST OFFER

Small block A727 automatic was out of my running driving 70 340 Dart - the car was a dog with this trans it's being listed as a core but it does work and has a B&M stall converter in it as well as clean fluid - BEST OFFER

MOROSO drag fronts 29x 7.60/ 15 lots of tread left but showing age - $60 shipped

got about 6 cars worth of 67-72 Dart wiring PM or post with needs

that's all for now

Reserved for pics!

slant6001.jpg

chromes.jpg

MOROSOS.jpg

steelies.jpg

slantair2.jpg

slatair1.jpg

Hpipe.jpg

3604.jpg

3603.jpg

3602.jpg

3601.jpg

gowing1.jpg

gowing2.jpg

demonrad.jpg

Lets see some offers on this stuff need to move it (you won't insult me-).. Like I said I'll ship everything here BUT the motor/trans, and the bench seat also willing to meet up for parts to!

9" front drums are complete and coming off tonight!

drums/ hubs w/ new seals/ bearings/ races/ studs and lugs/ shoes/ hardware/ cylinders/ soft lines

MAKE OFFERS!

it's a 4150 390cfm Holley from a circle track car but sorry it was sold with the intake and headers

That's to bad. Would have been fun to try it on my slant 4spd car.

How did it run on your slant ?

Free bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back