-
Status
Not open for further replies.

discharger1332

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
i am looking for the front bolt on pulley for power steering and the 2 row water pump pulley.
also i need the shift lever for a 904 and the bracket that holds the shift linkage to the bell housing.

my car only has the kickdown lever for some reason? i think the shift lever goes underneath the kickdown lever? not sure really.

i am looking for the front bolt on pulley for power steering and the 2 row water pump pulley.
also i need the shift lever for a 904 and the bracket that holds the shift linkage to the bell housing.

my car only has the kickdown lever for some reason? i think the shift lever goes underneath the kickdown lever? not sure really.

We do have a very nice used P/Steering pulley here, and should also have a 2 groove W/Pump pulley. I will look tomorrow on 2 groove water pump pulley, just to make sure we have one. Just let us know if you still need.

I have the shift lever for a 904 and the bracket that holds the shift linkage to the bell housing, message me if you still need it

i found some stuff i needed today at the local junk yard. we will see how it all goes together tommorow. Thanx guys, i will be in touch if i still need stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back