Slant 6 Rebuild Machine Work San Diego,CA

-

75dodgedart

Reaction score
Cut to the chase short. need my Slant 6 rebuilt and re machined, This shop Action Cylinder Heads Located in Santee,CA did some shotty work and never fixed my sticking valves just put steel forged pistons in with a ground camshaft. Im currently getting ready to take them to court here in San Diego to recoop all the bs they have caused me. Avoid this shop at all costs. Took them over 6 months to finish the job which is complete bs.:coffee2: Got a 4 barrel on top of it with hooker headers. Was getting ready to put supercharger on it. Valves stuck within 2 days of me driving it from there shop.:violent2: Anyone point me in the right direction to get this done correctly cost effectively or if you are a slant 6 guru and can help me out Id really appreciate it my Dart has come a long way through the proper guidance of this website. This is major last step I need to be done as shes my daily driver. Thank you and God Bless!

jsccp3.jpg

-75dodgedart :burnout:

Alot of folks in the area use Mesa Machine in Escondido. Might want to check with them as an option.

I also have the number of a good guy who knows slant 6s inside and out.

To help us all, how did you determine the valves are sticking? Symptoms or did you remove the valve cover and push down on them and see the spring doesn't push them back? Not an expert, but seems the only things would make a valve stick is a bent stem or sticky gunk on the stem.

Hate to put you on the spot, but you are flaming the shop and we are hearing just one side of the story. Many customers get mad after "doesn't work" and jump to conclusions and faulting others.

-
Back