Slant-6 to big block.

-

leroymoparrr

Reaction score
I,m converting my 72 dart (slant-6) to a big block.I have the correct motor mounts.I was wondering if the c-body oil pan will clear the center link OR do i have to change it.Thanks.

I believe all big block pans are the same, except for trucks, they have a rear sump pan.

Thanks abodyjoe.I already have the 8 3/4 rear end with 411 posi and the special short drive shaft to my 727 trans.I have the two high perfomance exhaust manifolds,big block torion bars.10 inch spindles to replace my 9 inch,1 pair of Schumacher conversion motor mounts,1967 3-core radiator

Thanks abodyjoe.I already have the 8 3/4 rear end with 411 posi and the special short drive shaft to my 727 trans.I have the two high perfomance exhaust manifolds,big block torion bars.10 inch spindles to replace my 9 inch,1 pair of Schumacher conversion motor mounts,1967 3-core radiator

What big block are you using, you'll also need sub frame connectors, mini starter, front disc brakes if you don't already have them and preferably a 3/8" fuel line and sending unit.

-
Back